Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why are there different denominations? Patrick j Miron "VS" every-1 else




Patrick j miron "vs" every-1 else




“Down through the centuries, many changes have also entered into church teachings, which are strongly  in disagreement with the bible [SEE CHAPTER FOUR]. 


We might illustrate this with the acceptance of the veneration of images in churches.


Differences between Catholic doctrine and that of those for whom the bible is the following authority do not result from a Protestant desire to be obnoxious, but rather from the fact that where is a conflict between the teachings from the bible and those taught by the CC. Each person must choose in these points which authority they choose to obey.

Because of the vagueness of the charge and the fact that it will be covered later in great detail in a later chapter, I will only comment that this too stems from their incorrect understanding of what the bible actually teaches, which we will prove in chapter four rebuttal.

For the most part, the traditions that are in contrast to the Bible began to form after 300A.D. [Anno Domini] in the time of the Roman emperor Constantine, and generally developed until they had become dogma of the CC, though a few of the anti-biblical doctrines are very recent.”

The reason many changes did not happen prior to Constantine was the EXTREME/severe persecution of the  CC that was so bad that in drove the church literally underground into the catacombs to avoid capture, torture and death. There was no freedom to practice the Faith openly until Constantine’s liberation of ALL different kinds of faith beliefs and practices in the Forth Century.

The final point under this heading is the fact that we Catholics copied the charismatic movement from them.

Even if this is true, why is that of significance?

“Why Follow the Bible”

Here we see very clear evidence of what the Bible it self warns about. Even the Protestants cannot deny that the thousands of differing understandings and separate Protestant church’s lies at the feet of personal interpretation. Why? Because it is NOT God’s way!

2nd. Peter 1: 16-21  You will do well to pay attention to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,  because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.”

“Why Follow the Bible”

Because it has made sinful lives good and worthwhile

Because it is ‘inspired by God’ QUOTING


2nd. Tim. 3:16-17 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work”

Help me out here. If the entire Bible is actually believed and understood  to be inspired by God; then ought not the ENTIRE Bible be used in reaching correct conclusions?  




While there exist many prudent rules and guidelines for RIGHT understanding of the Bible ; there is BUT ONE Infallible, never to be forgotten or overridden RULE for uncovering God’s Own Truth,

At no time; never, ever; can or may one part of the Bible contradict or set aside another Biblical teaching. Were this even the most remote of possibilities; [it’s
Not!] the Bible under conditions of accepted contradictions would be completely worthless. Absolutely and completely Useless in teaching or learning ones Faith IN ACCORD WITH GOD’S OWN WILL. And yet this is exactly what is necessary for one to accept and embrace these positions as expressed by Thomas. The catholic positions are nearly 100% biblical, as will be shown.

Any and All evidence of a seemingly contradictive statement is PROOF POSITIVE of human error of and incorrect understanding. So how does one then resolve such apparent conflicts of theology, doctrine and understanding will become our first priority to explain. Consider the following points carefully and prayerfully.

Logic itself assures that God would have anticipated this potential problem of wrong understanding, in the course of human-secular history, and would have Himself provided the answer.

Logic also confirms that for every precisely defined issue there can only be One single truth.

The First element of truth to be exposed has two key elements:
1. Never in the recorded history of the God-man relationship, has God even one time indicated that He God would approve of any alternative Faith beliefs not taught by Him personally; or Inspired and fully protected by the Holy Spirit. If anyone did chosen to teach a different Faith., such actions were often the impetus for swift and severe rebukes by God.

While after 2,000 years there  remains ONLY One Catholic Church, [23 braches], all sharing the same, One set of commonly held faith beliefs;




our Protestant brethren have a HUGE number of differing sets of faith beliefs, often within the same denomination; indicative of what might be expected without God’s Own Guidance, protection and warranty. 




This sad reality stems from “everyone being entitled [somehow?] to their own understanding [with God’s expected approval of it.]


ONLY the CC  actually has these gifts and assurance, of God’s own Truths and such is proven by the Bible itself.

Romans 13: 1-4 “Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. [Appointed by Christ Himself]  For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore he who resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of him who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain; he is the servant of God to execute his wrath on the wrongdoer.”

2.  The second point is the it is GOD who choose Peter and the Apostles. And it is God who choose to restrict heavens access to what is taught By Jesus, through Peter and the Catholic Church. [Mt. 16:18-19]

John 14:16-18 [Prefaced by verses 1- 9 [to insure Jesus is in FACT addressing His Apostles and therefore today’s CC, specifically] "Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? [NOTICE: Jesus is specifically addressing His Catholic believers here….John13:34-38] And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also; henceforth you know him and have seen him." Philip [the Apostle] said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and we shall be satisfied." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long, and yet you do not know me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; how can you say, `Show us the Father'? ….  And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever,  even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you. "I will not leave you desolate; I will come to you” [Fulfilled in John 20:21-22]

John 17:6-19 "I have manifested thy name to the men whom thou gavest me out of the world; thine they were, and thou gavest them to me, and they have kept thy word. Now they know that everything that thou hast given me is from thee; for I have given them the words which thou gavest me, and they have received them and know in truth that I came from thee; and they have believed that thou didst send me. I am praying for them; I am not praying for the world but for those whom thou hast given me, for they are thine; all mine are thine, and thine are mine, and I am glorified in them. And now I am no more in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to thee.




Holy Father, keep them in thy name, which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.  While I was with them, I kept them in thy name, which thou hast given me; I have guarded them, and none of them is lost but the son of perdition, that the scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them thy word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not pray that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; thy word is truth. As thou didst send me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. [MEANS WITH MY Godly Power and Authority …SEE Matt. 10:1-8 for verification] And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be consecrated in truth.” No other Church, or faith-organization other than the catholic Church that Jesus Himself founded , can make this claim FACTUALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment