Monday, May 7, 2012

And my message and my preaching were not in the persuasiveness of the words of philosophy, LIKE "vs" patrick j miron , Alvin glombowski


New International Version (©1984)
My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power,New Living Translation (©2007)



And my message and my preaching were very plain. Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches, I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit.
English Standard Version (©2001)


and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
New American Standard Bible (©1995)



and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)



And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
International Standard Version (©2008)



My message and my preaching were not accompanied by clever, wise words, but by a display of the Spirit's power,
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)



And my message and And my message and my preaching were not in the persuasiveness of the words of philosophy, but in the demonstration of The Spirit and power,

No comments:

Post a Comment