Thursday, March 15, 2012

how 2 know the will of God for your life.. you won't learn it in the RCC

 you probably won't get support in the RCC, if it is not an established ministry training system
 
“Take Up your Cross and Follow Me”
 
 
Phil.2: 8 And being found in human form he humbled himself and became obedient unto death, even death on a cross

 Luke.9 :23 And he said to all, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

 Mark.8: 34 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
 Luke.9: 23 And he said to all, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

 Luke.14: 7 Whoever does not bear his own cross and come after me, cannot be my disciple.”

No comments:

Post a Comment